Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello December



Can you believe that it is December already? I can't! Well today is the first of the month and I started my new job today with KanCare (MAXIMUS) and I am so far having a great opinion on enjoying this new job. Although I would still love to be able to stay home with my kids but unfortunately I have financially screwed up that dream. I am still feeling blessed with what I have because God has definitely blessed our family with all that we have.

December is of course my favorite month not only because it's Christmas, but it's also my birthday. I don't really do anything for my birthday now that I have kids because it's more important to take care of them. With a new month, the last month of the year, I have felt the need to make some public goals and wishes or tasks that I want to see if I can accomplish. Will you assist me in accomplishing my plans ahead...?

To start, I would like to be here for you guys more and provide you more posts that will provide you with some information about me, tips, tricks, encouragement or all around laughter! I have been really planning out my blog and what I want to accomplish from it so I hope you will start following or subscribing to see us grow together. I used to blog on and off years ago, but never was as into it as I am today!

Next, I want to make my home more organized. I am an organized individual when it comes to my job, but when home is involved somehow I have lost that sense of organization. I want each room to be less cluttered and organized from top to bottom. I would love to hear your tips for organization!

Becoming healthier, well that seems to always be on my list. I am an individual that just can't do it on my own. I always need that motivational push, that support from others. If you want to join me on this journey I would love to hear from you.

Well these are a few of what I am planning to work on this month. What are your plans or goals for this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment