Saturday, December 5, 2015

Plan with Me


Plan with Me videos on YouTube have become my favorite obsession lately (actually watching one on my phone while writing this post!). I know, I am weird, but I just love watching and listening to others plan their planners, plus decorating them. I have become one of those planners as well because I have always been one that loves planners instead of using my phone for my calendar due to the fact that I love writing everything down.

So I have used an Erin Condren for the past couple of years and I have the horizontal one for this coming year plus a recent one I received was the Happy Planner from Michaels. I absolutely love both but I am sharing my spread I created for the week of December 7th - 13th. I have just started with creating planner spreads so please bare with me with how disorganized it looks. I can't purchase many planner stickers but I do have some that I have printed. There are so many planner sticker shops on Etsy that I couldn't even begin to sit down and decide on a small haul of stickers so I just keep looking and adding to my wish lists and favorite lists. I would love to hear your opinions or favorites that you use or own.

Many things happen this month, not only is it Christmas, but it is also my birthday along with others' so I am making sure that everyone and everything is accounted for within my planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment