Saturday, December 19, 2015

Memories Embraced Photography


Say hello to my blissful side hobby. I started Memories Embraced Photography back in 2011 as just a fun thing. Then as I began to take pictures and post them on my social media sites, I began getting compliments, which then turned into people wanting to know if I would take their pictures. Well I thought heck, this might be something that I could really do!

How it started was talking to my good friend about what I should call my "business". I did a little looking and thinking, when I came up with Memories Embraced Photography; embracing memories for a lifetime. Because we all know that pictures last a lifetime, plus they say so many words without even talking! I shot my idea over to her to hear what she thought and it was a success. I began to practice with my Nikon D3100 (bought on eBay) and practiced, practiced and practiced. I certainly don't know everything, but definitely getting better and better at what I am doing!

Now looking at my current position with photography and working on getting out of debt, I have decided to really market this business of mine. I have a good friend's husband assisting me with marketing. He is such a great help with all of his knowledge, marketing skills, and boosting my business as much as possible. Photography isn't just a job to me, it is a passion that I absolutely enjoy with all my heart. I love working with children, babies, couples, weddings, etc. Anything and everything!

So I am here not just to tell you about how Memories Embraced Photography came about, but also to promote my special for the winter season. I am offering a one hour photo session, all pictures placed on a disc with rights, all for $40. Offer expires January 31st, 2016. Normal pricing is $75 for one hour photoshoot, pictures with rights on a disc. Each additional hour is $10. Traveling costs depends on location.






I look forward to working with you and meeting you. Please contact me today for this great offer. I would love to book you in my calendar.

Have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment