Sunday, November 8, 2015

Saturdays

What does your Saturdays consist of? Well for as long as I can remember, I always try to get as much picked up around the house as I can while kids are playing and daddy working either at home or at work.

Before losing my job, Saturday seemed to be the only day in which I was able to get anything done around the house because Sunday we left for church and usually would be gone for majority of the day and I would be exhausted and ready to be lazy by the time we get home. So now that I am not working outside the home at this time, I have a little more time to work around the house. So this lovely Saturday, I stayed as busy as I could because unfortunately I have a sick little boy on my hands. He would not let me put him down so I decided I would just get the good ol' baby carrier out and just strap him in and do what I can. Weston loved it, he took his froggy blanky and just snuggled right in. Needless to say I truly didn't accomplish much but I was ok with that because I cherish those moments that he is so sweet and snuggly.

So what does your Saturday's consist of?

2 comments:

  1. My Saturdays are pretty similar to yours where I try to play catch up from the week. Laundry, dishes, cleaning animal cages. Bret is gone most Saturdays either working or doing projects, so something I have started doing it pampering myself. Bubble baths, facials, hair treatments... Spending that time on myself and taking care of my body has had an improvement on how I view my body. Evenings are when Bret and I spend quality time together. Lately it has been us going into town and doing stuff together since his work keeps him away during the work week. We have learned to take advantage of our time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like something I need to do. I don't ever really take care of myself to where I make myself feel better about myself. I am praying for more quality time with my husband because lately that is so non-existent with us. Thanks for commenting and connecting with me on my blog.

      Delete