Wednesday, February 10, 2016



Reba's Valentine's Day party is tomorrow and her and I completed her goodies for her party and she had a blast. She has been learning so much at her little school/daycare that it just blows me away. Right now she is working on rhyming words and what she has sponged up in that little brain just amazes me. We have definitely been blessed with smart children. 

So we created her little Valentine Cards that she picked out at the store and her favorite part was momma let her write her name on them along with putting the suckers on them. I forgot to take a picture but she chose the "Inside Out" lollipop swap for her gifts to her little friends and she chose to bring a veggie tray to her party so we created the little goodies below:

I thought it was simpler that way for the teachers to pass out to the kids. Just one of those things that came to my mind while cutting up the veggies. 

Then the other night I whipped together this cute Valentine's box for a friend at work for her daughter to take because my friend didn't know what she should do. I told her not to worry about it that I would take care of it for her. (Reba creates all of hers at school so I don't get to do that for her)





Check out the next post for what I did with the rest of the veggies I cut up...

3 comments:

  1. With all the valentines sugary snacks that kids get at Valentine's Day I'm sure her teachers will LOVE that you picked a healthy snack!! The muffin cups is a great serving idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I try to always make things look cute when she takes them to school because it makes her feel so special:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete