Monday, February 1, 2016

February Challenge Kickstart


I cannot believe that it is February already, can you? Well as I begin the second month of 2016 I am trying to become a successful blogger along with starting a vlog on YouTube (My Channel). One of my all time favorite channels to watch daily is organizedMOM because she is absolutely wonderful to watch and get motivated from. Her name is Christy and she is actually the one that inspired me to vlog. Hop on over to her channel and check her out.

With all that being said, my challenge for this month is to get a little more organized along with a daily cleaning routine. So this challenge will be either in blog form or vlog form. I have so many plans that I want to accomplish this month that I also want to share with you especially if you are a working momma like I am. Honestly, I am the worst at keeping my house tidy and picked up and it has only became worse since children have come into our lives.

That is why I feel I need to socially challenge myself to work on getting these new habits accomplished, would you be willing to help me and provide me with your tips?


1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.

    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com. Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.
    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete