Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jams with the Little One

So the other night Reba came to me and asked if I could do her nails for her; of course I said YES because what momma doesn't like doing her little girl's nails? So we head off to momma's room because that is where it is stored and I asked her if she would like Jamberries or polish? She screached Jamberries!!
I get all my supplies out and pull out all the sets in which go to her nails and asked which ones she would like. She cheerfully chose this beautiful blue set (sadly they don't carry anymore but it's "Shoreline & Celebration") and we proceeded to make her nails all pretty!

JAMbeautifuls
Do you have a little one that would like to have some quality time with momma and loves having nail parties? Contact me today and I can show you how to make those memories special with amazing designs to match one another!

Click the icon to contact me today!














No comments:

Post a Comment