Sunday, November 1, 2015

Daily Devotions


Hello November 2015! I am so glad it is "fall back" so I can gain that extra hour of rest, which I never do, but I guess it means an extra hour of work within my home right?! Well it seems like November came very quickly and I just know how fast it will fly by as well. So I am taking this time to start a new month fresh with different goals, ideas, plans for my blog, plans for my family and just all around plans for me. One of those plans I want to share tonight (more will come as each day goes by) is I want to start doing a daily devotional time with not only me and God, but also expressing that devotion for you as I work through my devotional questions from my Unveiled Wife book I just completed today. At the end of each of her chapters, she provides different questions that made me really think about different things within my spiritual and marital life. I found many things where I really need to work on growing with God and stepping up to the plate of being an "unveiled wife".

If you think this might be something in which you would like to walk with me on, I would love for you to join me. I will post the questions along with my answers and hopefully it will help not only myself grow but maybe you can see where you may need improvement as well or could offer me your tips or tricks. I look forward to taking this walk with you.

Have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment