Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Next Up...



Next up on the February New Habit Challenge I plan to tackle my dining room! Now of course this room coincides with the kitchen but because I decided to take the table out of there so I could use it to organize and move things away from kiddos while working (since there is a gate) then this room now is the worst room of them all. I have uploaded here what my dining room currently looks like, which in all honesty is making me insane!

Join me as I tackle this beast and you can also catch me over here

These projects take me forever to complete due to working full time and when I get home at night I try hard to focus on my family instead of cleaning but sometimes I get side tracked in starting something and not paying them any momma time.

Do you have any good tips to help a busy, full time momma like myself?



No comments:

Post a Comment