Thursday, February 18, 2016

Vlogs to Check Out


Some of you may have seen on a previous post that I am also a new vlogger (MyChannel) but I have been literally obsessed with YouTube for several months now. I had never really watched much YouTube or even realized that it had SO MUCH informational videos. Well I came across plan with me channels from many YouTubers which then caused me to really want to use my planner more if I used some fun stickers and decoration...who knew?! That became an obsession to watch those in my free time which wasn't much. Then somewhere I came across a channel that today has become my ultimate favorite and a new friendship in the making. The channel is a stay-at-home momma that homeschools her kids, and she vlogs daily as they go about their day. I watch her daily, sometimes watch her videos multiple times because I just love them; her name is Christy over at organizedMOM! I really hope you hop over to her channel and just take a peek at her videos. She is so inspirational, especially when it comes to organizing.

On one of Christy's latest videos I heard her mention a YouTube channel that she watches and it was also one that I had stumbled upon that I had never actually officially watched but saw that she had some great videos that I wanted to watch and she is over at She's In Her Apron! She has some inspirational videos as well when it comes to cleaning, cooking, organizing, etc. 

These two channels are amazing and I do hope that you hop to their page, take a look around, subscribe and join in on some daily fun!

Do you have a channel on YouTube you would like to tell us about? 







No comments:

Post a Comment