Saturday, February 6, 2016

Progress Update on Cleaning

I have been working all week not only at my full/daytime job but when I get home in the evenings I head straight to the kitchen as soon as I can so I can get dinner started along with tidying and cleaning areas of my kitchen. 

The kitchen has been my main focus this week not only because of my blog/vlog challenge but because it is the place where we cook, gather, and enjoy each other with food. I can be honest, I definitely grew up a whole lot better taught than what I am portraying to my children. It makes me think deeper about what the heck I am doing and what is really important. I have seen so many different YouTube videos on organizing in many different ways, along with daily and monthly cleaning routines. I am striving extremely hard to be able to have that kind of routine because I am tired of clutter, tripping over something because we were all too lazy to pick it up, or just not feeling like we can enjoy our space as a family.

Monday I will be sharing not only my finished product of my clean kitchen but also introducing the next area I will be focusing on for the next week to come. I look forward to my accomplishments and also look forward to seeing what you have accomplished. You can find me at anyone of those social media links to your upper right of the blog to post your accomplishments.




No comments:

Post a Comment