Friday, January 29, 2016

Bible Study and the App I Use

Image from Google Images
I have really began to focus on my walk with God this year. I have been so blessed by His grace and mercy all these years and with so much that has happened within our lives, I felt I needed to pay more attention to why the good has happened to me and my family. I have this amazing app on my phone that you can get on iPhones and Androids; I absolutely love it! Not only does it offer you the Bible electronically and conveniently, but they offer so many different bible plans/studies that you can choose from. I have to be honest I have so many that I want to do that I have "started" but because there are so many I can't find the time to actually read each one daily.

With all of that being said, I have tried daily to ensure time with Him because He is the reason I am breathing. Usually my time with the Lord that I really sit down and focus on His word is after the Weston goes to bed and Reba rocks with daddy until they are both knocked out. While they are rocking, I am in our room doing multiple things. This is the time I get to work not only on my Bible study, but also my blogging, video editing for my vlog (you can find here) and just sitting on the bed and folding clothes while I watch YouTube.

I have also recently discovered Joyce Meyers' app and it has videos, teachings, etc. and I am gaining SO MUCH from her sermons!

The verse that I have decided would fit our marriage and daily life is from Proverbs 17:22

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength. (NLT)

This verse cannot be more true. My husband is so broken spirited and I told him that this was his verse because he needs to find joy and happiness. I am constantly telling him to stop worrying about everything so much and just give it to God because He will take care of it.

I would love to hear what your favorite verse(s) is?




No comments:

Post a Comment