Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fitness Challenge Update #2

So many of us go into the new year with big plans and goals that we want to accomplish. Of course like every year I always put that I want to get healthy, lose weight, eat better, etc. along with a few extra things. In 2016, I want to accomplish the healthy side, even though so far I don’t feel well accomplished in that area, but I know it is only a month into it and I still have time to change with the grace of God as He provides me with a new day. Today, I started really focusing on what I was actually putting into my body and well I realized that my heart and soul and even my mind has not yet accepted this concept of healthy. I was literally disgusted to see these junk foods written on my list.

Still Keeping This In Mind for What I
Want to Accomplish
That is what got me to really thinking; I mean deep thinking. Why is this so hard? Why can’t I just stop and eat right? Well I have come to the conclusion that it’s not about putting me down about how I am failing, but to start looking at the positive things from this. Number one is the fact that yes; I am eating junk and putting junk in my body God gave me and I only get this ONE, so the point is that I know visually but also mentally now that I am only harming my body with the oils, sodium, extra sugars, etc. that is not needed for my body.

Getting into a new routine or habit is very difficult for many and I really struggle with it. I try something a little each day to ensure I am at least trying. What are your tips or tricks for getting into your new routines or habits? I would love to hear about them.







No comments:

Post a Comment