Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Birthday Love Letter...

To the Most Amazing Man In My Life:

I would like to wish you a very happy birthday baby. You have blessed my life for almost a total of 11 years with almost 7 years in marriage. We have had our ups and downs, our highs and lows, but one thing has always remained with us -- we have always loved each other. I can honestly say that I have had my days that I may not have liked you, but I have never stopped loving you.

Each and every day you work your tail off to provide for your family. We have two beautiful and smart children that adore their daddy. I couldn't have been more blessed when God put you in my life on that faithful day in 2005. Today is your 31st birthday and I want to wish you a very wonderful and blessed birthday this year and I look forward to celebrating many more with you as our time together grows and gets stronger.

With all my love,
"Butterbean"

No comments:

Post a Comment