Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday, 1/11/2016 Fitness Update

Good Evening everyone! I hope that all of you are doing well and I am hoping that you are succeeding at your Resolutions thus far.

I just wanted to give you a quick update on how my fitness challenge is going. I definitely have not been in full force as I was hoping to be, but I did watch a few YouTube videos today and found some more inspiration inside of me to start doing better. My exciting and what I would consider my accomplishment is that I actually drank 5 glasses of water today which is 4 times more than I have do on a daily basis!! I know, bad right?! I didn't eat too terribly bad either so that makes me a little excited too.

I was wanting to exercise today but unfortunately I did not plan on a crazy evening here in our home. But it is ok because I was able to keep moving with cleaning my kitchen and fixing my family a great steak and potato dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up our mess, then put the kiddos in the tub to play for a little bit. After getting them all ready for bed, I did a few more dishes, and headed to my office downstairs to work on some YouTube and Blog stuff.

I am addicted to the blog/vlog community and can't wait to build my sites up and meet so many amazing people! If you have a blog or vlog, send me your link and I would love to check you out.

Anyway, my fitness routine hasn't quite sank into my head yet, but I am getting closer by the Grace of God. Do you have issues with getting into a new routine, especially a healthy one? What have you done to accomplish your goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment